What time is it?

Are you alone?

Chobots Rules!

Subscribe to Kymaster TV!

Click to Watch!
Please Subscribe!!! :)
July 24, 2011

Chobots Portable! YAY I'M BACK! "not" - UPDATE

Thanks to cheweh I've added a much nicer icon. Thanks a lot cheweh!
Link has been updated too.
__________________________________

Hey guys! :D
I was bored today, so I remade Chobots X.
It's now called Chobots Portable. (Portable means it's just 1 file)

All it lets you do is play chobots right away straight from your desktop (if you want).
This program doesn't give you any advantages, it has no hacks, cheats, or anything.
It just allows you to turn on your computer and get right on chobots!!!

Not a big difference from the last version. I just improved some aspects of it.
So yaaaa... >:P
Anyways, here is teh linky! http://www.mediafire.com/?kv54p95qpg638a6

Hope you like it.
~kymasTAH

11 comments! =O:

mthakati said...

Woohoo! You're back :))

Do you have skype? if you do, then add me. I'm: mazaiscilveeks

kymaster said...

Sorry I don't Cheweh. :) I NEEEED to get a webcam xD.

BTW, I will visit chobots probably once a day, or so. But the videos and blogging are done. I might make a post sometime though. >:O
~ky

mthakati said...

Do you have twitter or sum? Cuz I need to talk with you.

mthakati said...

Kymaster, You know a game called TinkaTolli right? If you dont, http://tinkatolli.me

So.. yea.. What I wanna ask you is, Could you like make a .exe program just like Chobots Portable, but instead of Chobots with Tinkatolli.

To it be easier to play from your desktop!

mthakati said...

Btw, this is the swf for the Tinkatolli: https://www.tinkatolli.me/play/index_0_16.swf

kymaster said...

@Cheweh
Ok I finished it :). Hope it works (since I don't have an account)! BTW just make a shortcut to it and change the icon in the shortcut properties if you don't like the icon. http://www.mediafire.com/?roh13dxm3o3ol9c

~ky

kymaster said...

I would of used the real icon, but I couldn't quite edit it nicely in Photoshop.

mthakati said...

Ugh ;( It loads 100% but doesnt show the log in screen up :((

Too bad :SS

mthakati said...

OH WAIT NVRMND!! IT DID LOAD =D! WOOP

mthakati said...

It works, but Tinkatolli Staff wants us to play only from the site :( Sowwy, I cant use your program :(

Cotunbol said...

if ur still around here ky please add me on skype cotunbol or meet me at chobots.net i need to talk to u

Thank You!

Blog Archive

Our Hits!

free counters